PORCHES AND PERGOLAS POLIMER TECNIC
With the arrival of good weather we want to adapt our porches, gardens and terraces, to be able to enjoy them to the fullest. Although awnings are usually the classic option for these spaces, at Polimer Tecnic we invite you to discover our original and durable options to fill your outdoor environments with character and design.
- If you are looking for a model that allows the comfortable passage of water avoiding its accumulation, we present the Vitroflex Wave. With a wave or aggregate structure, it facilitates the evacuation of water for assemblies with a small inclination. In addition, its sinuous shape gives it an effect of constant movement, filtering ultraviolet rays.
- If you want to add a touch of color to your porch or terrace, Vitroflex PMMA It has a wide chromatic range, with solar protection that prevents its deterioration under the effects of the sun’s rays.
- For colorless flat plates with high optical quality and strong impact protection Vitroflex PC UV y Vitroflex PC UV anti-abrasion are the most suitable options.
- In the event that greater thermal insulation is required, with the optical quality taking priority Vitroflex PC cellular is the optimal option. At Polimer Tecnic we have flat plates in different thicknesses and structures in cellular polycarbonate and also panels Rodeca with easy clip-on systems, in countless colors, for an easy and comfortable installation in just a few hours.
- If what you are looking for is a semi-covered space where you can place a natural cover with heather on a structure or grow climbing plants on it, we invite you to discover our range of products Tecnodeck. With an image very similar to wood, Tecnodeck is a 100% ecological material that does not need maintenance, with a great longevity that allows it to be exposed to external agents of humidity and sun, without presenting deterioration. In addition to profiles and pergolas there is a wide range of platforms made of technological wood.
- If you want an ecological and economical solution, we recommend using our recycled polyethylene profiles imitation wood.
To facilitate the assembly of the flat roof plates, we have accessories and profiles, as well as their mounting material.
At Polimer Tecnic we have our own architecture department, firstname.lastname@example.org. We develop all kinds of projects for porches, terraces, pergolas and lattices, advising you on the material that best suits your needs.
It is becoming easier and easier to customize every detail of your interior and exterior design. In fact, plastic and combined materials create unique environments and are the great allies of architects and designers. Polymer Technic we are a company specialized in the sale of materials of a wide variety of plastics,…Read more
Solutions for cladding facades have probably taken a qualitative leap in recent decades. And in our company we are aware that the market demand tends to bet on materials that allow efficient, aesthetic, sustainable and also economical constructions. In that sense, the aluminum composite panel facades are one of the most demanded products…Read more
Rigid plastics are used in many industries and sectors for their properties and advantages. There are many types of rigid plastic, but some of the most common are methacrylate plates, polycarbonate plates, PVC plates, foamed PVC plates, PETG plates, ABS plates. Each has its own characteristics and uses. Polypropylene, polystyrene, nylon,…Read more
A display or PLV is an advertising element where promotional messages are communicated and products can also be displayed at points of sale. Used in supermarkets, boutiques, department stores, fairs, hotels, perfumeries, beauty centers, opticians, travel agencies, etc. They are the best allies in the world of marketing, to highlight any…Read more
Every day it is more common that the old idea about plastic as a polluting material is changing trend. Although it is true that plastic waste tends to be polluting, in turn said waste can be recycled virtually unlimitedly.At an architectural level, plastic allows applications in which its lightness and resistance to…Read more
More and more sectors are betting on this type of polypropylene, from the world of advertising, industry and architecture, but what?what is alveolar polypropylene? From Polimer Tecnic, manufacturers in plastic materials, we want to offer a complete guide on this versatile material. WHAT IS ALVEOLAR POLYPROPYLENE? Alveolar polypropylene is a resistant and…Read more
At Polimer Tecnic we have a wide range of colored methacrylate, ranging from transparent colored methacrylate, through translucent methacrylate to opaque methacrylate, which has a greater color saturation, preventing the passage of light. At Polimer Tecnic we make all kinds of custom colors and we have various textures or surface finishes…Read more
At Polimer Tecnic we meet customers who ask us, how many types of methacrylate are there? CAST METHACRYLATE VS. EXTRUSION METHACRYLATE What is the difference between casting and extrusion methacrylate? There are mainly two types of methacrylate: casting methacrylate and extrusion methacrylate, which differ in their production process.The production process of pouring methacrylate it…Read more
Polycarbonate is one of our most impact resistant materials, and the combination with a high strength coating makes it an excellent glazing material for many applications.Although it is true that we are used to defining it as anti-scratch or anti-scratch polycarbonate, in reality, we should name it as anti-abrasion polycarbonate. The…Read more
On May 17th, on the occasion of the international recycling day, the Plastic Museum. This ephemeral museum, built entirely with this material, was created to highlight the multiple properties of plastic, which has to deal with the prejudices of users, but which is vital in our days. All the material in the museum,…Read more