Recycled polyethylene profiles
Recycled polyethylene is produced with the use of urban, industrial and domestic waste, generating one of the most ecological and resistant options, within the range of plastics.
- 100% recycled material from urban, industrial and domestic waste.
- Economical compared to recycled Polycarbonate.
- Resistant, not deformable, manageable.
- Sterile, hygienic, easy to clean, anti graffiti and anti vandalism
- Inert to environmental degradation.
- Good thermal and acoustic insulator.
- Waterproof with good resistance to water and microorganisms.
- Ecological and non-polluting product, resistant to the action of animals or insects.
- Lower cost of production
- Minimum maintenance, not splintering or rusting.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, acids, oils and hydrocarbons.
Available in different formats of both round and square profiles and colors.
- Public furniture for outdoor use.
- Vertical and horizontal supports.
- Terrace and garden furniture.
- Walkways, bridges and other structural works.
- Pool perimeter.
- Garden fences.
- Fences for animals.