Pergolas and pallets in tecnodeck wood
Tecnodeck It is a technological wood that combines its natural appearance, with extreme resistance, also highlighting its low maintenance.
Adaptable to any environment, it absorbs UV rays and humidity while maintaining its initial appearance unalterable. In addition, technological wood in its manufacture includes the recycling of plastic products, discarding in its process any type of material that is harmful to the environment. Made with mostly organic products, Tecnodeck uses around 60% post-industrial wood, they DO NOT contain PVC or other elements harmful to health, while being resistant to atmospheric elements, such as UVA rays, rain or weather, maritime environment and 100% recyclable.
- It does not require maintenance with oils or paints, since it does not need any type of extra protection.
- It maintains its appearance over time, the absorption of UV rays allows the stability of the colors and the longevity.
- High resistance, longer lasting than traditional wood.
- Does not splinter.
- It does not arch, being able to withstand high weights.
- Resistant to degradation by water.
- Anti-slip surface.
- Easy cleaning
- Easy installation.
- It does not contain PVC or other products that are harmful to the environment.
Tecnodeck offers six different colors with all kinds of accessories and profiles for installation.
- Walkways and other applications repeatedly exposed to water.
- Perimeter surface of swimming pools, terraces, non-slip entrances.
- Paving of: swimming pools, gardens, terraces, balconies, platforms, walkways, spas, etc.
- Finishing of facades, railings, ceilings.
- Gardening terrace applications: pergolas, flowerpots, panels …