TYPE OF PVC SHEETS
At Polimer Tecnic we have different types of PVC in sheets:
- Foamed PVC sheets with CO2, (which reduces its density and weight) commonly used in decoration, digital printing, screen printing and signaling of spaces, and can be manufactured in colors.
- Rigid PVC sheets, compact flat PVC sheets that allow thermoforming, available in various colors.
- Vitprint sheets, a composite panel built with a white extruded polystyrene core, between two PVC sheets, especially suitable for digital printing.
PROPERTIES OF PVC IN SHEETS
- It has a good behavior to fire (it is self-extinguishing).
- It is waterproof.
- Insulating (thermal, electrical and acoustic).
- Resistant to the elements.
WHERE ARE PVC SHEETS USED
The diversity of possible formulations make PVC one of the most versatile plastics, allowing it to adapt to very diverse applications and requirements such as: Digital printing, separations, partitions, acoustic and thermal insulation, screen printing, signage, signage and partitions.