Pegacril WG07 Glue
PEGACRIL WG07 is a two-component epoxy-polyurethane adhesive indicated for gluing Vitroflex Wallguard on non-porous surfaces and for rubber, PVC and linoleum floors. PEGACRIL WG07 is a two-component adhesive formed by an epoxy-polyurethane polymer, component A and a special hardener, component B. By carefully mixing its two components, a paste of uniform color is obtained, easily applied with a toothed spatula, ideal for application Vitroflex Wallguard on non-porous surfaces.
- After hardening (approx. 24 hours) which occurs by chemical reaction and without shrinkage, PEGACRIL WG07 becomes elastic.
- Moisture resistant.
- Resistant to atmospheric agents.
- High adhesion characteristics in almost all materials normally used in construction.
- High tenacity and elasticity adhesive for general use, especially suitable for non-absorbent or moisture-sensitive substrates.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PREPARATION AND APPLICATION
● PEGACRIL WG07 component A is irritating to the eyes and skin.
● PEGACRIL WG07 component B is corrosive and harmful in contact with the skin and if swallowed.
● Both components can cause skin contact sensitivity in subjects
● Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves and protect eyes and face.
● In case of contact with the eyes and skin, wash immediately with plenty of water. On
In case of ingestion and in the most serious cases, consult a doctor.
● Use in sufficiently ventilated places. Both components are dangerous for
aquatic organisms: avoid spreading the product in the environment.
● For more information consult the Safety Data Sheet.
- Interior and exterior gluing of Vitroflex Wallguard on non-porous surfaces.
- Interior and exterior gluing of rubber, PVC, textile, chipboard, linoleum, polystyrene and polyurethane panels, fiber cement, wood, metal sheets, plastic laminates.
- Cement, asphalt and non-absorbent or water-sensitive elastic supports (metal sheets, plastic laminates, fiber cement, rubber, PVC, wood, old ceramics).
- Rubber flooring in rolls or tiles (with smooth, rough or patterned back), inside and outside, subject to heavy and intense traffic.
- Rubber sports flooring, even on asphalt (eg light athletics tracks).
- Synthetic grass flooring.
- Homogeneous and heterogeneous PVC flooring with PVC foam backing.
- Semi-flexible vinyl flooring.
- Textile, agglomerate and textile flooring placed outdoors.
- Rubber and PVC flooring on old existing flooring.
- Sandwich panels for mobile prefabricated walls made of polystyrene, expanded polyurethane, fiber cement, wood, wood conglomerates, metal sheets, etc.
- The pieces to be treated must be free of tension, thus avoiding micro-cracks due to the action of the solvent.
- The screeds must be uniformly dry, flat absorbent, resistant to compression and traction; be free of dust, detached parts, cracks, varnishes, waxes, oils, rust, remains of plaster and products that may impair adhesion.
- The moisture content must be as prescribed: for cementitious screeds a maximum of 2-2,5%, for those based on gypsum or anhydride, a maximum of 0,5%.
- It is essential to ensure that there are no rises of humidity. Floating screeds or on layers of lightening or insulation and screeds on embankments must be insulated with a vapor barrier.
- Before starting the installation, make sure that the flooring, the covering, the adhesive and the screed are acclimated to the prescribed temperature.
- The floor and wall tiles must be removed from the packaging a few hours before laying; The pieces must be spread freely or, at least, the rolls should be loosened to allow acclimatization and the reduction of stresses due to packaging.
- Application with a notched trowel or 2mm spatula
- The two components of PEGACRIL WG07 are supplied in containers in proportion to their dosage. Mix ratio: comp. A: comp. B = 94: 6.
A. Component A – 9,4 parts by weight
B. component B – 0,6 parts by weight
- Duration of mix: 50-60 minutes.
- Setting time: 9 hours.
- Commissioning: after 3 days at + 23 ° C.
- Mixing must be done with a mechanical stirrer until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
- Setting speed and pot life are closely linked to room temperature.
- Never work at temperatures below + 10 ° C so that the setting does not take too long.
- Attention: the relationship between the resin (component A) and the catalyst (component B) is precise.
- Any modification of the dosage compromises the crosslinking of the product.
- Apply the adhesive evenly and on a surface that can be covered with the coating in approximately 60 minutes in relation to the ambient temperature and the screed.
CONSUMPTION AND STORAGE:
- Consumption: 0,5-0,7 kg / m². (15-20m2 per container).
- It is important not to skimp and that there is a minimum thickness to guarantee the elasticity of the union between the two materials.
- Storage: 24 months.
- Presentation: 10 drums
- Do not apply on wet concrete (residual humidity must not exceed 3,0%).
- Do not apply on fresh asphalt (wait at least 20 days).
- Do not apply on bituminous surfaces that have the possibility of oil exudation.
- Do not use PEGACRIL WG07 at temperatures below + 10 ° C or above + 30 ° C.