DECORATIVE TECHNOLOGICAL WOOD PANELS
Wood continues to be today one of the key materials in decoration, its warmth and versatility allow the use of this element in multiple applications. From the continuous search for its improvement, the technological wood, the combination of wood and thermoplastic, which brings together the best of each of the materials: the unique touch and appearance of wood with the resistance of thermoplastic. From Polimer Tecnic we give you 10 reasons to use Tecnodeck (technological wood):
BENEFITS OF TECHNOLOGICAL WOOD:
- It does not require maintenance with oils or paints, since being a technological wood it does not need any type of extra protection.
- It maintains its appearance over time, the absorption of UV rays allows the stability of the colors and the longevity of the material over the years.
- High resistance, the specific composition of technological wood makes it last longer than traditional wood.
- Does not splinter. Being compacted together with the thermoplastic, the technological wood range does not contain splinters.
- It does not bow, its great hardness allows continuous stability, being able to withstand high weights.
- The technological wood is resistant to degradation by water either from the sea or from the pools, it allows its use in walkways and other applications exposed repeatedly.
- Non-slip surface, which makes it the ideal material in its application for: perimeter surface of swimming pools, terraces, entrances …
- Easy cleaning, the use of pressurized water is enough for your usual hygiene.
- The assembly of technological wood is very easy Tecnodeck is also offered for use in pergolas, flowerpots, panels …
If the reasons for using Tecnodeck still do not seem sufficient, we inform you that it is a totally ecological that combines post-industrial waste of selected wood with thermoplastic, thus avoiding the felling of trees. In addition, the Tecnodeck does not contain PVC, and is in turn recyclable.
Rigid plastics are used in many industries and sectors for their properties and advantages. There are many types of rigid plastic, but some of the most common are methacrylate plates, polycarbonate plates, PVC plates, foamed PVC plates, PETG plates, ABS plates. Each has its own characteristics and uses.Polypropylene, polystyrene, nylon, polycarbonate…Read more
A display or PLV is an advertising element where promotional messages are communicated and products can also be displayed at points of sale. Used in supermarkets, boutiques, department stores, fairs, hotels, perfumeries, beauty centers, opticians, travel agencies, etc. They are the best allies in the world of marketing, to highlight any…Read more
Every day it is more common that the old idea about plastic as a polluting material is changing trend. Although it is true that plastic waste tends to be polluting, in turn said waste can be recycled virtually unlimitedly.At an architectural level, plastic allows applications in which its lightness and resistance to…Read more
More and more sectors are betting on this type of polypropylene, from the world of advertising, industry and architecture, but what?what is alveolar polypropylene? From Polimer Tecnic, manufacturers in plastic materials, we want to offer a complete guide on this versatile material. WHAT IS ALVEOLAR POLYPROPYLENE? Alveolar polypropylene is a resistant and…Read more
At Polimer Tecnic we have a wide range of colored methacrylate, ranging from transparent colored methacrylate, through translucent methacrylate to opaque methacrylate, which has a greater color saturation, preventing the passage of light. At Polimer Tecnic we make all kinds of custom colors and we have various textures or surface finishes…Read more
At Polimer Tecnic we meet customers who ask us, how many types of methacrylate are there? CAST METHACRYLATE VS. EXTRUSION METHACRYLATE What is the difference between casting and extrusion methacrylate? There are mainly two types of methacrylate: casting methacrylate and extrusion methacrylate, which differ in their production process.The production process of pouring methacrylate it…Read more
Polycarbonate is one of our most impact resistant materials, and the combination with a high strength coating makes it an excellent glazing material for many applications.Although it is true that we are used to defining it as anti-scratch or anti-scratch polycarbonate, in reality, we should name it as anti-abrasion polycarbonate. The…Read more
On May 17th, on the occasion of the international recycling day, the Plastic Museum. This ephemeral museum, built entirely with this material, was created to highlight the multiple properties of plastic, which has to deal with the prejudices of users, but which is vital in our days. All the material in the museum,…Read more
With the arrival of good weather we want to adapt our porches, gardens and terraces, to be able to enjoy them to the fullest. Although awnings are usually the classic option for these spaces, at Polimer Tecnic we invite you to discover our original and durable options to fill your outdoor…Read more
The plastic materials used in the world of construction and architecture allow a wide flexibility and great constructive possibilities. That is why the methacrylate for facades It allows you to achieve really attractive applications that end up marking the character of the building and that are very attractive both for residential buildings and for those buildings dedicated exclusively to commercial activities.