VITROFLEX PC ANTIREFLEX is a transparent compact anti-reflective polycarbonate sheet with optionally UV protection. It also offers great constancy at temperatures close to 100ºC, without deforming or losing its optical transparency, ideal for installations and structures. Manufactured by extrusion, it has great resistance to impact and is light. Its high quality makes VITROFLEX PC ANTIREFLEX a suitable material for machining, printing, folding and thermoforming.
ADVANTAGES ANTI-REFLECT POLYCARBONATE
• Avoid reflections caused by light sources.
• Protection against ultraviolet rays.
• Offers very high impact resistance.
• Resistance to high temperatures.
• Great transparency.
• High light transmission.
• Precision in thickness tolerance.
• Optimized for interior applications.
• Possible coloring.
TYPES AND FORMATS
The anti-reflective polycarbonate has thicknesses ranging from 2 to 8mm.
• Advertising and promotional banners.
• Replacement of glass.
• Indoor exhibitors.
• Interior lettering.
• Signaling and signage.
• Light fixtures.
• Protection of machinery.